Helping insurers improve quantifiable risk profiling and defend any claims.
Since the introduction of the GDPR, the ICO has been inundated by data protection queries and complaints, so it is no wonder that it has fallen behind. But this backlog is shifting, and there is no doubt that the ICO’s position will improve and fines will follow.
But, when it comes to insurance policies and protection from this threat, risk is often established via self- assessment. This gives little transparency as to the robustness of an organisation’s control framework, or its measurable compliance.So, very often, the actual risk of a claim remains unknown. And, should a breach occur, the intelligence needed to ensure a rapid and robust defence is lacking. Furthermore, the cost of gathering this intelligence is high.
Helping insurers to lower their exposure to this risk, our AI-driven digital service can examine and assess each client’s level of compliance.
Providing insurers with a risk-rated review that can be relied on, our service:
- Replicates manual audit functions automatically, for a fraction of the cost and time
- Returns a CMM Maturity rating for each element of a client’s control framework
- Provides an overview of the framework to allow better pricing
- Shows where the framework is weak or requires issues to be addressed
- Offers practical solutions to the client on how to tackle any weaknesses, including direct support if needed
- Helps insurers to remain competitive, with the ability to provide future cost reductions based upon any framework improvements, should they so desire.
Coupled with our full range of innovative solutions, DPOPlus reduces data risk exposure, and manages and improves mitigation along the way.
The true cost of GDPR governance is often understated. DPOPlus offers a range of complementary services which provide an affordable answer to the issue of data protection.
Combing the power of AI and the cloud, and informed by real-world experience of business governance, process improvement, data protection, information security and solicitor-led expertise, our services make compliance simpler, repeatable, and more robust.What’s more, rather than general advice, by continually evolving to changes, our AI-based services also reflect and respond to developing legislation, information governance best practices, claimant behaviours and the performance of the ICO. This allows us to apply an understanding of each client’s business and wider industry. And, this context ensures companies receive practical, relevant and easy to follow guidance that offers details on how to make any necessary improvements to reduce risk.
Crucially, all DPOPlus services work alongside an organisation’s existing processes. So they don’t have to re-engineer what they already have.
The service supplied by DPOPlus could be a prerequisite to policy applications or white labelled and seamlessly added to your digital offer.
Our services help to:
- Decrease the cost and burden of effective governance
- Continually improve governance framework and controls
- Reduce the risk of a data protection related incident occurring in the first place
- Mitigate the impact should the worst happen
- Keep organisations safe from data privacy issues, challenges and claims.